Article in Norwegian, published by www.dagsavisen.no 27.01.2017
Written by Christian T. Sandborg (age 14)
Read Auto-generated English Translation Here
Who: Alexander Rybak (30)
Why: Appears tonight on BBC during Britain’s national Eurovision Song Contest.
You going to England and act on their Eurovision. You’ve even won the international final. What is MGP for you?
– MGP is my business card, it gives me the opportunity to check the many fun things on my check-list.
What do you like doing in your spare time?
– Practicing the violin, make music, and watch movies and play FIFA.
Have you always been interested in music?
– I come from a musical family, so it was very natural for me to play an instrument.
Why did you choose to practice playing the violin and speak to any other instruments?
– Actually, I started with the piano and violin, before the piano became my second instrument.
Which of your songs do you like best?
– I am most satisfied with the ‘Trolle’ -music I have made, plus my DreamWorks-song “Into A Fantasy.” It’s fun to be able to boast with!
Do you have a favorite artist?
– I like Alan Walker, and hope he gets honor and glory during the Spelleman Awards.
What book has meant the most to you?
– It must be my own then, since I spent several years creating the “Trolle” universe.
What makes you happy?
– Seeing Julie smile (girlfriend, editor.). Or laugh, preferably.
Who was your childhood hero?
– Gene Kelly from “Singin ‘In the Rain.” I like his versatility.
What do you do when you let go of control?
– “Skeie out” doesn´t that mean losing reason? I constantly try to keep reason.
What do you dislike most about yourself?
– I would sometimes wish I was not so perfectionistic.
What are you willing to go in demonstrations for or against?
– It depends on how big the demonstration train is. Is it just me alone? That would look silly. If it is a large enough demonstration, I’d go to campaign to introduce SoHo chocolate.
Is there anything you regret?
– I regret that I did not do anything when my management declined to meet Andrew Lloyd Webber. It had certainly been very cool.
Who would you prefer to get stuck in the elevator with?
– I would like to get stuck in the elevator with my girlfriend. She is dead-funny!